Sun & Fun goodies

Subject: Sun & Fun goodies
From: Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:47:30
Picked up a Europa interior trim kit from Duncan Interiors (941 647 1535)
based at Lakeland, Florida which looks just like the one pictured at
ftp://ftp.avnet.co.uk/pub/europa/trimkit.jpg. except that my airframe isn't
finished yet! (Picture is of a DIY installation)
It is a top quality product & Mike has templates for all variations of the
cockpit module (eg Mk1 tunnel with extended baggage & XS fuel filler).
There is an installation video & I can send my fabric sample card to anybody
interested.

The other present to myself was a Fastech Citation HVLP spray & respirator
system (A/C Spruce '99 page 469), manufacturer Don Hipskind can supply this
as a 240 V unit at no extra cost.

Finally I spotted a new adjustable 1/4 turn fastener made by Skybolt -
www.skybolt.com - which would appear ideal for cowl & D panel attachment -
part # SK215 & SK245

Happy spending!

Roger.