Trim tabs and beyond

Subject: Trim tabs and beyond
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 23:31:53
Dear ber Builders,

I have a question which popped up as I fitted the port tailplane to its
respective stabilator.  How much the clearance between the
aforementioned parts will be reduced once the tab is filled?  Assuming
it will change enough to require some additional sanding, is it OK to
wait until the tab is filled and sanded before readjusting the clearance
or should I take some extra off now?

Sorry for such a basic query.  I hope to have something more challenging
in the future. <g>

Steve "Too tired to put in a funny middle name" Genotte
XS A126