new Rotax service bulletin

Subject: new Rotax service bulletin
From: Klaus Dietrich <101613.3377@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 13:44:38
I have just downloaded the new service bulletin from March 99 (SB-912
026/E) from the Rotax user homepage. It's about the replacement of the
stator assembly. It's behind the flywheel/magneto at the rear of the
engine. All 912 and 914 engines are concerned and Rotax is supplying the
parts free of charge. It shouild be possible to do the exchange with the
engine installed.....at least that's what I hope.

Anyone planning to do this exchange in the near future and any "insider
tips" how to do it the "easy way"??

Klaus