Trailers and Equipment

Subject: Trailers and Equipment
From: Kind Daniel CIV <brtranslno@emailtc3.5sigcmd.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:49:47
        I'm currently with Brown & Root support the U.S. Army in Bosnia and
other up coming project. We transport about 80% of their equipment, Maintain
their camps, Operate their Dinning facilities. Operate their air fields
Build what ever they request. We have a large number of on going projects
with the Army.

        Currently we are looking at up grading or equipment and  additional
equipment requirement for up coming project here in Bosnia and else where.

        Request information on the following equipment;

Lowboys, 30 to 60 U.S. tons
Flatbeds 40 foot long at 30 to 40 ton
Chassis for 20 foot containers
Draw bar trailers with cargo beds and drop sides, 3-Axle
Curtain trailers 40 foot long
Cargo beds for Volvo FH-12 chassis, drop side with container locks.

Please mail information to

Daniel E. kind
Brown & Root
Operation Joint Forge