Re: Finding electrical items

Subject: Re: Finding electrical items
From: James R. Stoutemyer <jstoutemyer@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 17:46:14
The following websites are also excellent sources for electronic parts
and stuff for  aircraft homebuilders.   Product catalogs are online
(.pdf format) and no charge book form.

        http://www.digikey.com     Example listing:  Littlefuse 299
Series--Maxi-Fuses are UL Standard for Automotive Blade Type, are SAE
J1284, and voltage rating is 32V.  These are available in 20 to 60 amp
sizes.  Littlefuse offers three types of mounting hardware:   fuseblocks
with built-in mounting bracket,  moulded in-line fuseholder with
protective cover and 6 inch (152.40mm) in-out leads, and snap-in panel
mount with 4 inch (101.60mm) in-out leads.

        http://www.mouser.com

Hope this helps.

Jim Stoutemyer