Re: Finding electrical items

Subject: Re: Finding electrical items
From: Roger Mills <Roger.Mills@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:00:18
I found suitable blade type in - line fuseholders in the Radiospares
catalog capable of carrying 30A, using car type blade 30A fuses - which are
acceptable. Perhaps an auto spares factor might supply a suitable car type
fuse holder since many cars have high capacity fuses. Bob Nuckols web site
(http://www.aeroelectric.com/) also offers good fuseholders. I used
Hyperbright red LEDs behind red diffusing lenses - which are just as good
as 3w bulbs and less likely to fail.
Roger Mills
C/N 141