Re: Attack

Subject: Re: Attack
From: Dave Simpson <DaveSimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 20:50:07
Andy,

Do you have any comments on the Loctite fix for the tailplane play?

Dave Simpson

----------
From: Andy Draper <andy@europa-aircraft.co.uk>
Date: 03 March 1999 09:23

Dear Bob
I'm sorry that you are feeling so disgruntled with us at Europa.

When I get a moment I'll start on a mod to sort out this weather problem.
I think part of the action for the mod will go something like......'
Carefully pack the whole aircraft in a container destined for somewhere
about 800km (500 miles) south.'

Thanks for your supportive comments.

Best regards
Andy Draper

Technical Manager
andy@europa-aircraft.com

>>> "Bob Fairall" <bob.fairall@btinternet.com> 03/02/99 08:17pm >>>
Hello

I have an complaint to make about Europa Aviation / Aircraft and I have no
intention of remaining anonymous.

The problem is, and I hold Europa responsible, since I finished my Europa
in May of last year it seems to have rarely stopped raining and blowing
here in s.e. England? And yes, I am considering legal action against the
company for allowing it to pour rain, storm, gale, and even flood the
airfield and therefore spoil my fun. Being able to squeeze some 70 hours
flying in between the showers just doesn't begin to satisfy my enthusiasm
for flying the thing.

The Europa itself ................ bloody marvellous in every respect! For
me it was 5 hours of test flying in the hands of Peter Kember followed by a
5 hour conversion course (for geographical reasons I opted for the PFA
scheme).

Building and flying the Europa has been one of the best experiences of my
life. Congratulations to Ivan, Andy and all the team at Kirkbymoorside for
your magical creation .....................but why don't you get on and fix
the weather!!!!!

Bob Fairall - kit 71, G-BXLK