Downloadable VLM-14 Manual

Subject: Downloadable VLM-14 Manual
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 23:38:46
Many of you have written to me over the past several
months to tell me about a broken link from one of our
website catalog pages. I've just finished the preliminary
issue of the instruction manual for installation and
use of our VLM-14 volt/loadmeter and low voltage warning
system. Interested individuals are invited to get their
very own copy at . . .

 http://www.aeroelectric.com/Catalog/instrmnt/9021_704.pdf

       Bob . . .
                       ////