Re: Carb heat for 912

Subject: Re: Carb heat for 912
From: Richard Meredith-Hardy <rmh@flymicro.winuk.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:11:46
The 912 can get CRONIC icing in some applications (Pusher trikes are one
example) where Carb heat is absolutely essential.  It would appear not
to be a particular problem with the Europa, but I bow to the wisdom of
those with 1st hand experience.

--
Regards;

Richard Meredith-Hardy
rmh@flymicro.win-uk.net
Tel: + 44 (0)1462 834776 FAX: + 44 (0)1462 732668