RE: Instant Weight and Balance

Subject: RE: Instant Weight and Balance
From: Paul Mansfield <Paul.Mansfield@integralis.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:27:29
Sorry for any confusion I may have caused - and thanks to Andy for
clarifying the position on this (and cowlings etc).

When I said "...Put your a/c weights & distances ..."  I intended that to
include cg range data, too.

This is not real data - I think it came from a very early Club Newsletter
article on W & B and is still waiting (2 yrs+?) for my own data to go into
it.

All figures in there are purely hypothetical and should be replaced with
(your own) real data.
It is the responsibility of the pilot in command to determine weight and
balance (and airworthiness) of aircraft before any flight.
User assumes all responsibility to verify accuracy and limits of the
particular aircraft and loading conditions.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or other
loan secured against it.

Apologies again.

Paul Mansfield #383

Day Tel:  +44 (0)118 930 6060
Home Tel: +44 (0)1252 843899
Fax:      +44 (0)118 930 7351

as a private person (suppresses the corporate disclaimer...)