RE: Instant Weight and Balance

Subject: RE: Instant Weight and Balance
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 20:49:07
I've looked at you spreadsheet program and one thing strikes me, the cg
limits are a lot different to my Europa Classic. Mine is 58 to 62.5 inches
but your program shows 62 to 67.5 inches. Now I can see that if this is for
the XS the extra few inches would be added for the longer cowl length/engine
further forward position. However the most important feature can see is that
the spread has gone up from 4.5 inches to 5.5 inches. I assume the figures
correct.

Dave Watts 'XDY.