Re: Pitch Trim System

Subject: Re: Pitch Trim System
From: GERAINT L OWENS <lloyd.owens@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:50:59
Received a message from the Administrator to say that an e-mail I sent out a
couple of days ago did not go out, so am re-sending below:

Grateful thanks to Ron Jones, John Moran, Peter Lawless & Gerry Holland.
You guys have provided me with the information which I definitely_don't_have
in my Mk.I Tailplane and XS Fuselage Manuals (I have just double checked).
Gerry e-mailed copies of the relevant 4-7/8 pages (wish I could learn how to
do that!) which gives me everything I need to carry on.   Thanks again
everyone.

Lloyd Owens