Re: New Constant Speed Hub Kit about to fly

Subject: Re: New Constant Speed Hub Kit about to fly
From: aviatordave@fuse.net
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 22:34:54
Greetings Tony,
    The Airmaster NZ hub with the warp drive hub sounds great! I have
one question...
        Is it really a constant speed hub or a variable pitch hub? A
constant speed prop infers that it has a governor which will try to
maintain a set RPM. The Airmaster Hub sounds like it has settings to set
variable pitches to the prop. So... can you confirm (or deny) that it is
really a constant speed prop hub. It almost sounds too good to be true.
    I still love following your web page.
    Dave Conrad, N200XS, A078, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA