Re: Easier than getting a Furby!

Subject: Re: Easier than getting a Furby!
From: Goldwing Aviation System <goldwing@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 11:34:38
Dear Nigel,
Our twin strobe is either a top/ bottom or a wingtip pair, there is no price
difference, though the equipment is slightly different. Generally, this
comprises a single HT generator connected to 1 or 2 extension(s) depending
on which system you want. These are connected via Safelinks to avoid risks
of fire ect.. in case of accident.
Finally, we are not in a position to accept credit card payments at this
time. Therefore a cheque in the post  is the only payment method to beat the
deadline!
Thanking you for your enquiry,
J.G. Bourn
Please call us on 01992 524722 to discuss your requirements.