Easier than getting a Furby!

Subject: Easier than getting a Furby!
From: Goldwing Aviation System <goldwing@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:41:33
This message was originally sent on 19/12/98 in HTML format, It has been
pointed out that some of you have problems reading HTML, so here it is again
in plain text.

Christmas is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the spirit of the season, Godwing Aviation Systems would like to warm a
few souls, and feel the glow we all get when the kids are opening their
presents on Xmas day. So, HERE COMES SANTA!

How would you like to enhance your Europa with one of the following...

Twin Strobe system, 64 Joules in any configuration  250 instead of 375
Single Strobe          32 Joules                                180 instead
of 300
Or if you would like total ecstasy..... I am about to spoil you!

3 Strobe system eg 2 wingtips plus tail....
Wait for it....

That is normally invoiced at 650.

Well  it is Christmas after all! blow it, this you can have for 350.oo

All prices are exclusive of VAT chargeable at 17.5%
Now we can only make this offer a limited one. therefore the first 10 Europa
owners to place their order posted by the 25th December by enclosing cheque
to ATL. Ltd.
Godwing Aviation systems,
ATL Ltd.
Beacon House,
Building 66, North Weal Airfield,
Epping
ESSEX CM16 6AA

or email to
golwing@mcmail.com
cheque to be received by 5th January 1999

For all enquiries or support, please telephone us on +44 (0)1992 524722
or fax on +44 (0)1992 524723

Technical only enquiries should be addressed to yvanz@mcmail.com

Merry Christmas to all!

 Y. Zanboni & J.G. Bourn