web presence

Subject: web presence
From: Brian Long brian@dalton.net by way of Moira Millar <moira@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 07:12:21

    Europa has definitely made advances toward marketing their product in
the U.S.. I think Mr. Shaw will be suprised by his kits' popularity as it
becomes more mainstream. U.S. aviators tend to be skeptical of anything
that does not look like a Piper Cub.  However, once "everybody" has one,
Americans tend to go crazy (Glasair/Lancair) with desire for a "hot" item
(maybe we pilots aren't so shallow). Anyway, computers have caught on here.
It's the fastest growing business in America.  I believe computers will be
as common as television sets (if not one in the same) within just a few
years.  I own a small business and dread the extra "trouble"?!?
communicating thru them will bring, but communication is the goal of most
businesses. The internet is really the fastest cheapest method for
transfering data. I know Ivan has computers (I saw them on his new video).
Maybe they will put forth the extra effort with a little e-mail
encouragement from us. I hope we kit builders don't get overlooked as he
developes the production machine. I understand it's a ridiculously
difficult and expensive task. I wish Ivan and his company much success and
hope we can someday use this medium for technical postings from the
factory. Pleeeeeese!!!!!
Brian, <mailto:brian@dalton.net>brian@dalton.net