Re: Microair update

Subject: Re: Microair update
From: Alan Dempster <troloss@actrix.gen.nz>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 21:26:47
Tony

You should add '.au' to that URL, it is www.microair.com.au

Cheers
Alan
(The tail kit is in a box waiting for me to build the garage extension to
get the rubbish out to build a workshop to start the darn project - builder
386)
Alan Dempster, PO Box 10618, Wellington, New Zealand
Tel:         +64 (0)4 235 6289
Fax:        +64 (0)4 235 8869
Cell:        +64 (0)25 454 550
Email:     Alan.Dempster@arisaig.co.nz
Snail:     Arisaig Ltd., PO Box 10618, Wellington, NZ