Rudder Cable/Fuel hose conflict

Subject: Rudder Cable/Fuel hose conflict
From: GERAINT L OWENS <lloyd.owens@lineone.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 11:55:03
Hi all

Tomorrow I am due to bond the module into the lower half of the (XS)
fuselage.   While conducting all the final checks I was surprised (and more
than a little horrified) by the potential for conflict between the rudder
cables and hoses coming from the tank outlets.   It seems a certain recipe
for disaster.   What have I missed?   How are the hoses routed to avoid
being sawn in half early on by the cables?   Prompt responses invited
please!   And grateful thanks to all those who have provided solutions in
the past.

Lloyd Owens