Double Messages

Subject: Double Messages
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:48:23
Gidday,
I have just realised I am conditioned to receiving double messages and
wonder if others are in the same boat ? If others are also experiencing
double messages I feel we need to address it as it is a bit ridiculous
to tolerate. Whilst I am at it, does anyone know how I can preview the
size of a file prior to downloading it. I am using Eudora Light and find
it frustrating to have someone send me for example a picture, especially
if it is someone like the fellow that recently has loitered on our forum
wanting information about  antennas/receivers. He has an attachment that
I don't want on my computer, not even to later delete. Well how do I
deny it before I download it??
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Builder No.236