Apologies for FAQ size

Subject: Apologies for FAQ size
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:09:44
I have just realised that the list FAQ has grown to a size that may
embarrass some mail handling software. I've received no complaints after
posting V9 at 38k, but if this has affected you, I do apologise. I will try
to ensure in future that the FAQ posted to the list gets split into chunks
which do not exceed 32k, a size which even the most backward mail system
should be able to handle without indigestion.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...