RE: G-YURO on TV

Subject: RE: G-YURO on TV
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 08:55:00

Andrew Robinson wrote:

>         Actually, I wonder why the wings wouldn't float. Are they not
> airtight?

They cannot be airtight - expansion as the plane climbs could damage
them. The wings and stabilators are vented to the open air to prevent
this. Each interior compartment is vented to make a single air cell,
then that is vented to the outside.

<META NAME"Generator" CONTENT"MS Exchange Server version 5.0.1458.49">