Re: G-YURO on TV

Subject: Re: G-YURO on TV
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 14:17:02
Well, even if the whole a/c won't float, your stabilators will double as a
flotation device in the event of a water landing.  Just be sure to pull the
pip pin and slide 'em off before the rest of the plane does it's impression of
a Murdoch paper and sinks to the lowest depths.

Surf's up!

Steve Genotte