Re: Work table

Subject: Re: Work table
From: Fillinger@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 21:42:54
Hi, Steve =96

Consider using that 3/8" board loose, just laying it on top of your work bench
and propping up any sags with mixie sticks or sandpaper; clamp the edges if
necessary. Use a 6-foot aluminum, straightedge/ruler to check for flatness of
the surface.  That way also, you won't be bonding the foam "jigs" to your
bench. Store it indoors when not in use, flat against a wall (it will warp in
moist air).

Regards,
Fred Fillinger, A063

In a message dated 11/1/98 6:00:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, Steve Genotte