Re: CRT/LCD Screen Brightness

Subject: Re: CRT/LCD Screen Brightness
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:35:30
> In a message dated 28/10/98  17:15:07,  Loontus@aol.com writes:
>
> << Wanting for one of these - maybe a portion of black pantyhose stretched
> across the tube face.
>  (They're good for more than just emergency fan belts!) >>

Just be sure to remember the associated dangers with this non-standard belt
system.  I found I had to raise the hood of my car a good 18 inches, making it
rather difficult to see the road ahead.  Anything less than that and my wife's
head would hit the underside of the hood each time she came around the top of
the
pulley!

Steve "Garage to Airplane Production Area conversion nearly complete" Genotte.