Re: Rev Counter

Subject: Re: Rev Counter
From: Bob Fairall <bob.fairall@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:09:01
I'm one of those with both Rotax analogue tacho and a Flydat.

No problem with accuracy in the sense that this discussion is focused on,
both tachos read exactly the same ....... until I go above about 5000 when
the analogue unit goes bananas and reads anything from 0 - 7000rpm.

I know this sounds bad, but I am so confident with the Flydat in all
respects, I now rarely refer to the analogue unit - consequently for all I
care it could display how many grey hairs I've got!

Anyone interested in buying it - might be handy if you're thinking of being
a hairdresser!

Bob Fairall G-BXLK - return to Rochester taxi service a speciality