Re: Re: Rectifier/Regulator Wiring

Subject: Re: Re: Rectifier/Regulator Wiring
From: Skydrive <skydrive@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:55:34
Martin Tuck wrote

> My question is, if I am not fitting the charge indicating lamp do I still
> have to feed terminal L with power? Or is it redundant?
>
> I guess it would help if I knew the purpose of Terminals L and C.

If you dont fit a charge indicating lamp, leave L disconnected.

Terminal C is the control terminal.Battery voltage is sensed and
charging_regulated accordingly.C must be connected to battery when engine
is running,and disconnected when master switch is off,or battery will
discharge slowly.

Nigel Beale.