Glass Transition Temperature II

Subject: Glass Transition Temperature II
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:24:47
Cheers:
     On the tenth I sent out a message with the above title, expecting a
torrent of complex formulae and a tidal wave of abuse. I am destroyed by
the profound silence...... and not a lot more educated for my trip to
the library, or the catch of the day in the internet.

     I suggest that this may open our eyes to precise measurement and
prolonged mixing of the resin formula to achieve the maximum strength.
If I have not allowed enough time for reply, I apologize .... but if
some sinister international agent is toying with my electronic
tentacles, I need to know.

      Happy Landings,
Ferg Kyle (#A064-219)