Homebases

Subject: Homebases
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 21:23:31
I am compiling a complete listing of all Europas that have flown, to be
included in the next issue of the Europa Club Newsletter, and to that end I
would like to know the homebase of each flying Europa. If your Europa is
flying could you please email me (to the address above) details of its
normal homebase. Also if you know of any others, then their homebase as well.
Perhaps you could also send details of the engine used and the APS weight.

Also if alyone knows the registrations of the following aircraft it would
help complete the list
Hans Binders OE-???
Helge Bendiksen G-????
Perry Tankerson N?????
I know Perry's has been crashed, but it will keep the list complete.

Thanks in advance,
Dave Watts.