Supa Fil

Subject: Supa Fil
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:22:55
For those who have yet to fill glass I can _strongly_ recommend Polyfiber
Supa Fil. I did my first filling at the weekend and this stuff goes on so
easily that it turns the job into childs play. I did one side each of my
stabilators, rudder and fin in just two hours without rushing the job.
Another advantage with this stuff is that if you end up with a low area at
any stage you can always go over it again with more filler without worrying
about hard resin edges within the filled surface. You can even add Supa Fil
on top of Polyfiber's primer if you discover a problem at priming stage!

Anyone want two bags of Europa supplied filler? :-)

Tony

Tony Krzyzewski    tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Managing Director  Ph 64 9 520 4631
Kaon Technologies  Fx 64 9 520 3321