Re: Europa_Mail:Fuel for thought

Subject: Re: Europa_Mail:Fuel for thought
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 21:52:04
What is the "ASI" gauge that you refered to in the fuel system discusion? I'm
at that stage of build. I just finished installing a capacitive reading
system. I still want to have a visual but I'm not sure of the best way after
all I've read. I hate to run a vent line that could end up with fuel in it
over my head behind the upholstering. I read in the mail how someone used
copper tubing above the tank coupled with a section of clear tubing behind the
seat. But I didn't quite get it. Can anyone help me?
Thanks everyone. Troy M. #120