Re: Door Annunciator ??

Subject: Re: Door Annunciator ??
From: Dave Simpson <DaveSimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 22:15:26
Clive Davidson, on a flight from Henlow in Bedfordshire, to Yorkshire, had
a door come open in flight; the it left the aircraft without permission.
The flight continued safely.  It was suspected that the latch may not have
been properly secured, or that indavertent interference with the opening
lever was responsible.    Europa Aviation subsequently, and quickly,
modified the design to make a recurrence unlikely.

I flew with him today and forgot to ask him about it.  I'll get more info
next week.

Dave Simpson

----

------