Hi!

Subject: Hi!
From: Steve Lock <LOCKS@omc.bt.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 10:01:08
System:   OMC

Hi all,

The Majordomo response said that I ought to introduce myself on
subscribing, so here I am...

I'm a 30 year old student PPL, with 21 hours under my belt since July, and
intending to complete over the winter - overseas if necessary.  I try to
fly two or three hours per week at the moment, but I can really only make
weekends so I end up losing quite alot to the weather!

At 6'6" tall and weighing in at a shade over 115 (reasonably healthy)
kilos, I'm "unnecessarily large", as somebody once described me.  I'm
attracted to the Europa because it is apparently comfy for large people
(any comments to the contrary would be appreciated!).

I've followed the Europa development since I lived in Singapore back in
1992, and now I've finally settled back in England (Suffolk),  with time to
get my PPL, it's time for me to seriously consider buying a kit for a
leisurely build in my spare time.

If anyone in Suffolk/Norfolk/Essex has a complete, or almost complete, kit
that I could come and have a look at and a sit in then it'd save me a trip
to York and I'd be grateful to the tune of a few beers!

I saw the array of Europas at the PFA rally, but sadly didn't get a chance
to sit in the cockpit they had on display due to the crowds and my
impatience at queueing!

Regards,
Steve Lock.
EGST.