Re: Introduction:

Subject: Re: Introduction:
From: Fillinger@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 22:10:19
Dave --

Congratulations on your Europa purchase; you should find the build
quite pleasurable.  It's also good to hear from another Ohio builder.
Congratulations also to Kimberly for a remarkable achievement.  A first
solo is exciting enough, but I remember the only flight I had in a plane
with the engine missing. The insrtructor ribbed me before the flight in
a Schweizer about how "we like to humble you powered plane drivers."

Will she insist on a piece of yarn taped to the cowling?

Regards,
Fred Fillinger, A063 (70% done)
Mentor, OH