Re: Solid Rivet Squeezers

Subject: Re: Solid Rivet Squeezers
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 08:25:34
I have used both and can recommend the Avery.

The Avery one has the advantage that its dimple and flat inserts are of a
slightly smaller diameter than the Tatco. When you are squeezing the rivets
for the BC4W10 bearings that extra bit of room makes a big difference if you
are going to get the heads flat. With the tatco the edge of the squeezing
block hits the rim of the bearing block.

Tony