Re: Installation of Navaid

Subject: Re: Installation of Navaid
From: GERAINT L OWENS <lloyd.owens@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 20:59:29

Within the next two/three weeks I will be installing the module in my fuselage.
 However, I am not due to pick up my Navaid Devices autopilot until I go the
the Copperstate Fly-In in mid-October.   Can the autopilot be installed after
the module is in the fuselage - or would it be best to hold off?   Where is the
best position to locate the servo actuator?   Does anyone have any further
hints or tips?

Lloyd Owens

<META content'"MSHTML 4.72.3110.7"' nameGENERATOR>

Within the next two/three weeks I will be
any further hints or tips?

Lloyd Owens

href"mailto:info@avnet.co.uk";>info@avnet.co.uk