Seemingly endless travails of B&C . . .

Subject: Seemingly endless travails of B&C . . .
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 12:46:01
Bill's ordeal isn't over yet folks. If you've not seen
the letter promised to B&C at Sun-n-Fun last spring,
check out what Bill received from Ms. Garvey and
crew at OSH a few weeks ago. There's a lot of background
on this case available through:

 <http://www.avweb.com>  If you don't access this service
 and get their newsletter, please consider joining AvWeb.
 It's free and worth a great deal more than it costs!.

 I've published the FAA's letter and my own comments
 on our website at:

 <http://www.aeroelectric.com/whitlow.html>  I invite
 any of you with an interest in such things to take a peek.
 Please add your own voice to those willing to be heard
 on the matter. Thanks!

       Bob . . .
                       ////
                      (o o)