Plane Crazy, Bob Cringely on PBS TV, July 22, 8 PM Eastern

Subject: Plane Crazy, Bob Cringely on PBS TV, July 22, 8 PM Eastern
From: Peter Thomas <peter.thomas@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 11:32:45
We had the (dubious) pleasure of seeing this series of programs last year.
I think popular flying magazine (our PFA Mag) stated that it would do more
damage to the reputation of the homebuilt movement than 100 very public
accidents.

Never the less I would say it is compulsive viewing !!!

Enjoy !

Pete

> Have you heard that Public TV, will be airing a program called "Plane
> Crazy" on Wednesday, July 22 at 8:00 PM?  I haven't seen the program, but
> is going to done by Bob Cringely, a fellow I read regularly on the
PBS.ORG