Re: Plane Crazy, Bob Cringely on PBS TV, July 22, 8 PM Eastern

Subject: Re: Plane Crazy, Bob Cringely on PBS TV, July 22, 8 PM Eastern
From: Dave Simpson <DaveSimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 17:05:56
I watched this last year here in the UK  and wished I hadn't.  It's a
perfect example on how not to do things and I guarantee it will make any
homebuilder cringe.  It's also an embarrassment from the point of view
that, having seen it, the general public will think that we're all as
completely daft as Cringeley appears to be.

Dave Simpson

europa@avnet.co.uk; farleyg@erols.com; Gene Pfaff <pfaff@attmail.com>
> Subject: Plane Crazy, Bob Cringely on PBS TV, July 22, 8 PM
Eastern
> Date: 14 July 1998 00:20
>
> Have you heard that Public TV, will be airing a program called "Plane
> Crazy" on Wednesday, July 22 at 8:00 PM?  I haven't seen the program, but
> is going to done by Bob Cringely, a fellow I read regularly on the
PBS.ORG