Re: Europa mail-Swedish Batteries

Subject: Re: Europa mail-Swedish Batteries
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 09:16:31
 22>

>I have contacted Optima batteries AB in Sweden.  Their SMALLEST
>battery is 52 amp hour and weighs 17.8kg so they are too big for
>EUROPA USE, although have excellent cold start output at 800CCA
>(SAE) equivalent to traditional batteries 2 or 3 times larger,
>they are excellent in high vibration application.

   This sounds like the same battery I ordered from Optima
   in Denver, CO a couple of years ago.  I hadn't seen
   any smaller ones in the stores here . . . I was hoping
   they had acquired manufacturing ability for smaller
   batteries.

   Keep an eye on the electronics catalogs for names like
   PowerSonic, Panasonic, Yuasa, etc. They make some fine
   examples of RG battery technology in lots of sizes

       Bob . . .
                       ////
                      (o o)
       <   If you continue to do       >