Re: Fuselage Stand

Subject: Re: Fuselage Stand
From: Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 12:34:54
>Looks very effective, but details are a bit hard to make out at the scale
>sent. No, DON'T post a high-resolution binary to the list, PLEASE!

That's why I sent a thumbnail & have forwarded a better picture direct too
those that requested it - in fact this list will only allow messages less
that 40kb.

>Well, I think the most useful information would be a listing of the
>co-ordinates of all those u-shapes, and the fuselage stations they fit at,

Doubtless true but unfortunately I'm limited to cardboard & felt tip
technology at this end - will try to produce something useable next week.

Rog.