Re: Fuselage Stand

Subject: Re: Fuselage Stand
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 10:28:19

>     Attached picture shows my copy of the  factory designed fuselage stand

Looks very effective, but details are a bit hard to make out at the scale
sent. No, DON'T post a high-resolution binary to the list, PLEASE!

>If anybody would like a larger  picture or to borrow the drawings/templates
>please let me know.

Well, I think the most useful information would be a listing of the
co-ordinates of all those u-shapes, and the fuselage stations they fit at,
if that info is available. The details of the supporting construction could
vary according to what a builder had handy (angle iron, aluminium tube,
speedframe, timber, etc).

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...