Re: HVLP paint systems

Subject: Re: HVLP paint systems
From: Gramin <Gramin@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 10:05:27
In a message dated 06/04/98  21:43:10,  DaveBuzz@aol.com writes:

<< The finish does not depend on how you spray it (Schwabbellack) on (just
using a medium compressor and cheap spray gun) >>

I am now finding that even the Europa supplied paint can be dealt with this
way - trouble is that if you haven't put plenty on, then you tend to rub
through before you notice it and  respraying local areas can have long term
problems.  Most of my defects though have come from not noticing local
depressions in the filler coat at the  matt stage.  Flash coloured sprays seem
to be the only way -  watering the surface shows them up that's bad too as has
been declared recently.

Graham C. G-EMIN