Re: Fuel Tank

Subject: Re: Fuel Tank
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:57:02

Jim,

How are you getting on with Jerry's fuel tank sender? My build progress is
being held up while I choose a sender and I want to know if you see (or saw)
any problems finding a location for Jerry's unit.

Looking at how the tank sits in the aircraft there doesn't seem to be a lot
places that the tank full height coincides with clear area to cut an
inspection hole in the cockpit module.

I am finding the new (smaller) tank to be an interesting challenge. With the
cockpit module upside down it is really difficult to establish where it will
sit in the finished aircraft. I brought my fuselage base into the workshop
last night to check it out and the tank sits at a very different angle in the
plane to where it wants to sit while being laid up. Development time again!!

Have a good one.

Tony

Tony Krzyzewski    tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Managing Director  Ph 64 9 520 4631