Re: BMW-Where are you?

Subject: Re: BMW-Where are you?
From: 303 Printing <303print@northrim.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 00:00:43
I agree completely! I also think the market for this gearbox in the USA
is vast, and probably elsewhere as well. I follow this newsgroup for two
reasons, 1) I'm thinking of building a Europa later 2) I WANT A BMW
GEARBOX for my current project (Carlson Storch). I'm extremley pleased
with the quality and completeness of Europas efforts in designing this
box. I do hope that it does not end up on a "back burner" for lack of a
suitable airframe to finish the testing.

Ken Bauman