RE: British ATPL

Subject: RE: British ATPL
From: lievrijmarie@juno.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 21:44:58
Ladies & Gentlemen,
I am currently a flight instructor in the USA, working towards my
American ATPL.  In July I would like to start with my British ATPL.  I
have already contacted PPSC in Bournsmouth, but I would like to do some
comparison shopping.  I have heard there was also a good school in
Coventry, but I don`t have the name or address, E-mail, faxnr.    Can
anybody give me some addresses of schools, in Great Britain, where I can
do my ground school in preparation for the exams.  Also any  previous
experiences, total price estimates, time frame, lodging addresses or any
pieces of advice are very welcome.
Lievrijmarie.