Re: Final Adverture!!???!!!

Subject: Re: Final Adverture!!???!!!
From: Marc Trudeau <73314.1506@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 19:00:54

Ed Lindsay wrote:
------
please don't hesitate to include Las Cruces, New Mexico on your itinerary.  I'm

confident that acceptable logging, hangar space, ground transportation, etc.
could be provided.  You can find us on your world atlas
~45 miles directly north of El Paso, Texas (which would make it convenient
------
If you're that close to El Paso, I recommend you also check out West Texas
Airport, a small desert strip, which, if memory serves, is just East of El
Paso. Great people, tail draggers, real aviation.

Bon Voyage,

Marc Trudeau
73314.1506@compuserve.com