Re: Final Adverture!!???!!!

Subject: Re: Final Adverture!!???!!!
From: Gramin <Gramin@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 16:14:21
In a message dated 21/01/98  12:07:51, Tony R wrote:

<< you better guard what you hold dear( so to speak), because it is about to
be severely threatened.  >>

I hear you Tony - I swing between your viewpoint and the "what the hell, the
kids are away, the medics will get me (sooner rather than later) so lets have
a  fling.  No-one has yet told me of any failed attempts - just hundreds of
successful ones. So I have no reason to believe that with good planning,
patience for the right weather, and a known reliable aereoplane,  it  should
not be successful.

Graham G-EMIN