Final Adverture!!???!!!

Subject: Final Adverture!!???!!!
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 22:56:42
So where are you all ? We want a "snowball" of Europas rolling up Europe and
UK  then more across the pond to join for a "big wing" into Oshkosh next Sept.
Might even get sponsorship ?

My understanding of a Snowball is a foreign body encapsulated in an ever
increasing cocoon of snow as it rolls down a snow covered "Terrafirma"
slope! Does everone forget the best feature of a Europa! You can team up and
put 3 or 4 into a container and SHIP them! If a well made frame was
constructed  you could maybe get more in an appropriate sized container.
Give me several hours at 35000' sipping chardonay, or beer ( if its Aussie)
behind 2 big GE's ( or 4!), and a safe flight over more hospitable
terrafirma anyday! It would be cost neutral and a hell of a lot safer. See
what your life insurer thinks of this idea and then ask your other half.
She may not mind your absence. Lets face it, she has been well conditioned
for the last 2000 hours! But ask her if she wouldn't mind if you left her
and your kids "nothing" for this adventure and you better guard what you
hold dear( so to speak), because it is about to be severely threatened.
Reg
Tony Renshaw