Re: Re:fuel tank mods

Subject: Re: Re:fuel tank mods
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 09:47:32
There is already an approved inspection hatch mod. An oval plate is fitted
inside the tank and held up against the tank surface with bolts. The bolts
are fed through an oval, lipped ring than runs around the hole. Sealing is
accomplished with PTFE foam tape from RS.

If I was at home I would even be able to tell you who designed it :-)

Tony