Re: Re: Alodine & Alumiprep

Subject: Re: Re: Alodine & Alumiprep
From: Dr. Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 17:56:25
Fully agree,

Christoph Both #223
Wolfville, Halifax, Canada

Date:          Mon, 27 Oct 97 15:57:26 GMT

----------

> I have been trying to buy these chemicals in the UK. AC Spruce etc. cannot
> help, as there seem to be problems with carriage of them from the USA,
> under the Nasty Substances Regulations. The few people I know with the
> stuff brought out a few gallons wrapped on their socks.
>
> But they may be available from:-
>

> Henkel Ltd - Henkel Ltd. Stand: C19. Tel: 0181 804 3343 Fax: 0181 443 4321.
> Address:Henkel House,292-308 Southbury Road,Enfield, Middlesex EN1 1TS
> Dave Walters
> Builder 21

Hang on, there.............

    Let's not have any  loose talk about snaeking Alodyne or Alumaprep back in
our socks.......... First of all, there's avery good reason for declaring these
as HAZARDOUS MATERIEL NOT NASTY SUBSTANCI've lost a number of fellow birdmen
to such behaviour
as this and seen airline VP's go to jail for trying it. THE STUFF IS DANGEROUS.

      Secondly, there is definitely a method for transporting the
material........you
just have to be humble enough to think that some of the best minds on the
job are your equals, and comply.

      This is not epoxy-poo, this is ACID. Rhar's why it works so well. If we
haven't
the self-discipline to accede to Air Transport HAZMAT regs, maybe we don;t
have the necessary wherewithall to sha
Happy landings,
Ferg Kyle  #A064